Outer Reef Cruises
Snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef
Enjoy exploring the Great Barrier Reef with Calypso, a dedicated snorkelling vessel* departing Port Douglas daily.
- Snorkel at three reef locations in one day
- Snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef is one of the most incredible experiences a person can enjoy
- With much of the reef’s colour and marine life visible within a couple of metres of the water’s surface, snorkelling offers all swimmers, regardless of their skill level, the opportunity to see this diverse eco-system up close.
- Float effortlessly over rich, colourful coral gardens teeming with life from the cute and playful clownfish to the graceful beauty of the green turtle. Giant clams, stingrays, maori wrasse, cods and colourful parrotfish, are just some of the hundreds of species you will encounter during your visit to the Outer Great Barrier Reef with Calypso.
- The Calypso vessels offer comfortable day bed style seating, spacious decks and professional experienced crew ensuring a unique and personalised Great Barrier Reef experience for every guest.
For more information please visit our Calypso Reef Cruises website.
- *Please note: On days with low passenger numbers or unsuitable weather conditions, it may be necessary to move people between Agincourt and Opal Reefs. On the rare occasions that this occurs we will pick the tour and locations that will provide the best possible outer reef experience. It may not be possible to provide notice prior to travelling.
Adult $255.50, Child $185.50 (4-14yrs) (includes $6.50 Environmental Management Charge)
Visiting 3 sites daily, leaving from Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina, Port Douglas.
Valid until 31st March 2020
Boarding commences at 8.20am,
Calypso vessels are available for private charters. Please click HERE for more information.
CALL US: (07) 4099 6999
Book Online & Save!
FREE CALL: 1800 005 966
Your day at Opal Reef includes:
- All snorkelling equipment including lycra suits, wetsuits, prescription masks and flotation devices. Diving is additional and can include or exclude gear hire
- Guided snorkel tours & an interpretive reef talk
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Tea, coffee and filtered water are available all day
- Wide stern decks and submersible platforms provide easy access for getting in and out of the water
- All seating, inside and out, is upholstered for your comfort
- Four toilets onboard, each containing a fresh water shower